Digital forensics investigators, lawyers, and corporate IT staff who want to view, examine, and image drives quickly and easily, look to the CRU® WiebeTech® USB 3.0 WriteBlocker™ to ensure they are protecting and not altering data.
The handheld and lightweight USB 3.0 WriteBlocker connects via a Windows operating system host's USB 3 interface to allow investigators and technicians to look through the contents of a drive without risking any damage or disruption of source data. To use, simply use the included USB 3.0 cable to connect the USB 3.0 WriteBlocker to the drive or drives you wish to inspect.
- Bus powered
- Status LED indicates if drive is safe to inspect
- Industry-leading 3-year warranty
- Free, US-based customer support
The WiebeTech WriteBlocking Validation Utility, our complimentary Windows application, tests the reliability of any write blocker available, hardware or software.
- AC adapter
- USB 3.0 cable (type A to B)
- Quick start guide
- USB thumb drive containing drivers and related files
|Drive Types Supported
- USB Thumb Drives
- USB drives via USB cable (if the device class is USB Mass Storage Device and it does not use proprietary firmware)
||3.43" x 2.05" x 1.02" (87mm x 52mm x 26mm)